Diving Equipment and Marketing Association is an international organization dedicated to the promotion and growth of the recreational scuba diving and snorkeling industry. With more than 1,300 members, this non-profit, global organization promotes scuba diving through consumer awareness programs and media campaigns such as the national Be a Diver campaign; diver retention initiatives such as DiveCaching; and an annual trade-only event for businesses in the scuba diving, action watersports and adventure/dive-travel industries, DEMA Show.
DEMA’s 2020-2022 Board of Directors Election candidates are:
- Category A1 – Manufacturers, Distributors and Affiliated Field/Sales Representatives:
- Chuck Fultz, Innovative Scuba Concepts, Inc.
- Category A2 – Diver Certification and Training Agencies, and Affiliated Field/Sales Representative:
- Tom Leaird, Scuba Educators International
- Category A3 – Dive Publishing, Media, Dive Industry Consulting, Associations & Non-Retail Service Providers:
- William Cline, Cline Group Advertising, Inc.
- Michael Johnson, Solstice Productions
- Ronny Roskosch, Diving Industry Pro Consulting
- Category A4 – Retail Distribution of Diving Goods & Services:
- Bill Cole, Sea Experience
- John Miller, Texas Dive Center Inc
- Category A5 – Dive Travel Provider or Resort:
- Steve Weaver, Dream Weaver Travel
DEMA Members interested in running in the 2020-2022 Board election can still be included on the ballot by becoming write in candidates. For further details and deadline information interested Members should complete the Board Election Write In Nominee Request.
NOTE: Write-in candidates and those petitioning for them must be current 2019 DEMA Members AND must be renewed for 2020 by the date of record for the election.
For membership information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 616-6408. In accordance with the DEMA Bylaws, Directors serve three-year terms. More information on DEMA’s Board of Directors and Bylaws is available on DEMA.org
How To Get More Ocean-Hearted Intel Delivered To Your Inbox!
We believe ocean lovers can change the world. If you care about the health of the ocean and want to do something about it, then connect with our growing community of ocean change-makers who are turning their passion into action. It starts with you. Join us!