The 2015 DEMA Show is happening soon on Nov 4-7, 2015. This year’s international trade-exclusive dive industry event will be held at the Orange County Convention Centre in Orlando, Florida. Industry attendees can boost their business and careers with:
- DEMA-Sponsored Seminars featuring the latest marketing, sales and operations topics to help save money and do better business
- Exhibitor-Sponsored Seminars designed to advance product knowledge.
- The New Product Showcase and Scuba Demonstration Pool gives the opportunity to see and try new products on the show floor.
- Specialty Technical Diving and Image Resource Centers include instructional seminars
- Unique networking opportunities, Show features and specials including the DEMA Awards Party, a silent auction and more!
To register for DEMA Show 2015 visit DEMAShow.com.
The DEMA Show is a production of the Diving Equipment & Marketing Association, dedicated to the promotion and growth of the recreational scuba diving and snorkeling industry. With more than 1,300 members, this non-profit, global organization promotes scuba diving through consumer awareness programs and media campaigns. For more information on DEMA and affiliated programs contact (800) 862-DIVE (3483) or (858) 616-6408.
** This RSS Feed is brought to you by BlueOceanNetwork.com **