“Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Francis of Assisi
Save the Ocean
It’s a change-making, ocean-loving water tribe here at Blue Ocean Network. We are deeply connected to the sea and that compels Our Members to take action and contribute, each in their own way, to save our oceans. While we can have some serious fun in this community, we believe in the power of individual action to protect our blue planet.
Get Involved Right Now
It’s easy. See our list of Ocean Alerts with links to petitions that you can read, sign and share on social media. Reviewing our Ocean Alerts keeps you abreast of the most immediate issues facing our ocean and the people and organizations that are addressing those issues.
Want to do More? Dive In!
There are several ways to engage in our ocean loving community.
- STAY INFORMED – Join Us to get weekly Ocean Updates delivered to your inbox.
- GET INSPIRED – Learn from outstanding ocean leaders in our PEOPLE section.
- COLLABORATE – Support the game-changing good works of our community Allies.
- PARTICIPATE – Meet people just like you, online and at face-to-face Events and at our annual online Summit..
- WRITE FOR US – What are you passionate about? Send us your ideas for articles. See our Editorial Guidelines here.
- More to come so stay tuned!
Join us and be a part of a growing tribe of Ocean People who are taking action in our own backyards. True, some have very big backyards. But ino matter where you live, you can tap into the power of the tribe to help you create change for the better.
Banner Image © Jones/Shimlock—Secret Sea Visions