Have an Ocean Job in science, marine ecotourism or sustainable business? Offering Ocean Jobs as an Intern or Volunteer Positions? Looking for Ocean Project Funding? Let us know so we can share it with this amazingly connected network! Looking for more? Click here for upcoming Ocean Events, Ocean People in your network and current Ocean News.
• The University of North Carolina Wilmington is looking for a MarineQuest NOAA Grant Project Assistant.
• The Reef World Foundation is searching for a Communications Manager to advance its mission of making sustainable diving the social norm.
• The Sound Experience, which sails the historic schooner Adventuress to educate on the marine environment and celebrate maritime heritage, is seeking crew for their 2019 season.
• The Marine Stewardship Council is looking for a Global Marketing Manager.
• Save Our Shores in Santa Cruz is hiring a Programs Manager.
• Global Vision International is looking for a Dive Instructor in Mexico.
• The Chincoteague Bay Field Station is hiring for the following positions: Adult and Family Educator, and Field Station Educator. Senior Research Scientist.
• Work with Rare’s Fish Forever Program as their Operations Coordinator in Brazil.
• Boradive & Research center is looking for a Dive Master. If you are interested please send your cover letter and your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Silver Sands Resort in the Maldives is looking for a qualified Marine Biologist (min. BSc) who is also a dive instructor to join their Dive, Excursions and Water Sports Team.
• Orca Scuba on Pulau Rawa, in the South China Sea, is looking for a MSDT instructor. Part of the role is conducting marine conservation packages.
• Barefoot Eco-Resort Hanimaadhoo Maldives is looking for a PADI and SSI instructor to join their dive team.
• Falkland Conservation is looking for a Marine Conservation Officer.
• WWF France is seeking a Project Manager for its WWF Mediterranean Boat Project.
• The Fisheries & Oceans Canada and the Canadian Coast Guard are looking for a Fisheries and Aquaculture Management Officer.
• Become an Eco-Volunteer with Coral Guardians and contribute to the realization of marine conservation actions in the field.
• Volunteer and interns and dedicated researchers wanted for Montenegro Dolphin Research to learn the most popular methodologies in marine mammals research.
• The Shark Company in South Africa offers voluntourism opportunities: Shark Lab Tour, Shark Snorkel, Citizen Science Dive, Shark Tagging, and more!
• Join EarthWatch Institute on a citizen science trip to help endangered corals in the Cayman Islands with the Little Cayman Research Centre.
• Volunteer from anywhere for the Australian Marine Conservation Society.
• The Dolphin Research Center has a Postdoc in their research group studying dolphin behavior, cognition, and welfare.
• LAMAVE is looking for a Research Assistant to join their Rapid By-catch Assessment (RBA) Project studying the interactions between small-scale fishermen and marine megafauna, particularly marine turtles, sharks, and rays, in the Philippines.
• Are you developing offshore renewable tech? If so, apply for free access to test it at FloWave, an ocean energy research facility through the Marine Renewables Infrastructure Network for Enhancing Energy Technologies.
OCEAN PROJECT FUNDING
• PADI Foundation is accepting applications for Aquatic Research and Education.
• The Conservation Leadership Programme is accepting applications for non-avian marine and tree species in L. American and the Caribbean.
• Want to grow your Roots & Shoots project or expand its impact? Apply for up to $1,000 of project funding from Roots & Shoots Canada.
• The Culture & Animals Foundation (CAF) is now accepting applications for 2019 grants.
• The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – as part of its People, Prosperity and the Planet (P3) Award Program – is seeking applications proposing to research, develop, design, and demonstrate solutions to real world challenges.
• The US National Science Foundation has funding through The Antarctic Artists and Writers Program for artists and writers whose work requires them to be in the Antarctic to complete their proposed project.
• The Environmental Research and Education Foundation is accepting proposals for its Research in Sustainable Solid Waste Management grants program.
• Opportunity to create Blue Mind and Ocean Therapy programs. Fahs-Beck Fund for Research and Experimentation is seeking applications for Mental Health Research.
Get More Ocean Job Alerts Delivered To Your Inbox!
We believe ocean lovers can change the world. If you want to have a bigger impact to care for our beautiful blue planet, then connect with the Blue Ocean tribe: Our growing community of ocean change-makers is doing awesome work around the globe. Signup to receive weekly Ocean Updates including jobs, funding, and the latest news through an ocean lens.