Credit: Ocean Associates Inc. looks for a Coral Species Identification Trainer.
Have an Ocean Job in science, marine ecotourism or sustainable business? Offering Ocean Jobs as an Intern or Volunteer Positions? Looking for Ocean Project Funding? Let us know so we can share it with this amazingly connected network!
• The City of New Smyrna Beach is looking for a Director of Community Resiliency & Environmental Management.
• The Bonefish & Tarpon Trust is looking for an Education Coordinator.
• The Turtle Island Restoration Network is looking for a Development Associate.
• Ocean Associates Inc. is seeking a Coral Species Identification Trainer to provide professional support to the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• The Cornwall Wildlife Trust is looking for a Community Engagement Officer. Closing SOON: July 15, 2018
• Fauna & Flora International is looking for a Marine Field Coordinator to support its Marine Programme in Tanintharyi, Myanmar. Closing SOON: July 8, 2018
• The Ocean Conservancy is looking for a Special Assistant to the Executive Vice President.
• Pew Charitable Trusts needs a Senior Associate, Communications to support the Ending Overfishing in Northwestern Europe Campaign in Burssels.
• Pronatura Mexico are looking for a Director of the Terrestrial Ecosystems Conservation Program.
• The Charles Darwin Foundation is looking for an Environmental Communicator.
• The Santa Monica Heal the Bay Aquarium is looking for an Operations Director.
• The Coral Triangle Center is looking for a Communications Specialist SeaNet Indonesia. Closing SOON: July 7, 2018
• There is a Sea Turtle Care Internship at the South Carolina Aquarium in Charleston, SC.
• Oceana is looking for a Field Intern out of their DC Office to work on campaigns on the east coast of the U.S.
• The Bimini Shark Lab has Volunteer openings for field work experience.
• Volunteer with the Gili Shark Conservation Project in Indonesia.
• The White Shark Diving Company is looking for Shark Marine Volunteers.
• The Marine Megafauna Foundation is looking for an Alternative Livelihoods Project Manager.
• Get involved with the UN Development Programme and become an Ocean Action Volunteer.
• The Coastal Carbon Research Coordination Network is looking for applicants to two working groups and registered interest on three more.
• Apply with the Sustainable Ocean Alliance to be a Youth Ocean Leader at Our Ocean Youth Leadership Summit in Bali.
OCEAN PROJECT FUNDING
• The European Space Agency is offering support and funding to companies looking to develop space empowered services to support the Atlantic Area’s economic and environmental development though the Atlantic Area Kick-Start Activity.
• Starting July 26 – November 15, NOAA’s Office of Ocean Exploration & Research is soliciting proposals for ocean exploration in waters under U.S. jurisdiction.
• Funding to support capacity building in developing countries for reducing marine mammal bycatch through the Global Fund for Marine Mammal Bycatch Solutions.
• The 7th Women Startup Challenge, cohosted by the Office of the Mayor of Paris, has money for innovative women-led startups that are solving problems for people, businesses, and the planet.
• The National Geographic Society currently offers currently offering Explorers a variety of funding opportunities in the fields of conservation, education, research, storytelling, and technology. three types of grant applications—Early Career, Exploration, and Requests for Proposals. NGS is accepting applications for all grant types until July 10, 2018.
• The XPrize is offering funding for projects that address one of three “Grand Challenges:” Coral Restoration, Local Coral Protection, or Climate Resilience.
• The Sea Change Foundation has funding to empower and enable the global dive community to act as first-responders to reef damaging incidents.
• The 1 Hotels Fellowship at E2 supports and develops young entrepreneurs and emerging business leaders who seek to make the world a better place through projects that are good for the economy and good for the environment. Deadline for applicants is July 8, 2018.
• The Coral Reef Funding Landscape explores international funding allocations for the sustainable management of coral reefs, mangroves and seagrasses.
Get More Ocean Job Alerts Delivered To Your Inbox!
We believe ocean lovers can change the world. If you want to have a bigger impact to care for our beautiful blue planet, then connect with the Blue Ocean tribe: Our growing community of ocean change-makers is doing awesome work around the globe. Signup to receive weekly Ocean Updates including jobs, funding, and the latest news through an ocean lens.