On June 9, thousands of people who care about our coasts and ocean will Wear Blue and March for the Ocean in Washington, D.C. and other locations around the world.
The Ocean Is Rising and So Are We
With just two months to go, you can help support and spread the word about this movement for a healthy ocean and clean water for all by purchasing a March for the Ocean T-Shirt – These amazing shirts are available in different sizes, styles and shades of blue.
Meanwhile, help us spread the word by joining up and getting out this message to your networks.
Who Will be There!
On June 9 environmental groups, coastal and marine businesses, scientists, explorers, fishers, sailors, divers, artists, youth, students, social justice warriors and others who believe now is the time to defend what we love will march together. Join us! The Ocean is Rising and So Are We!
What You Can Do!
- Become a March partner – at email@example.com
- Follow March for the Ocean on Twitter! Retweet and tag friends, local organizations and influencers to help spread the word #MarchForTheOcean #TheOceanIsRising #AndSoAreWe
- Follow March for the Ocean on Instagram! Like our posts; tag friends, local organizations and influencers; download and add one of our memes to “your story” to help spread the message. Use M4O hashtags.
- Go to the March for the Ocean Facebook page and invite your friends to like the page (if available, select the send invitation in Messenger).
- Go to the March for the Ocean Facebook Event page and invite your friends to the DC March (if available, select the send invitation in Messenger).
- Share M4O Facebook videos, photos and posts! Personalize your share explaining why you are marching for the ocean. Tag M4O, March for the Ocean Event pages and 5-10+ people in your networks who are influencers/organizers.
- Our Ice Bucket Challenge type Selfies: Make and post your own ‘Why I’m Marching June 9…(add something personal)” video. Do this by being at the beach, sailing, swimming, being at, on under or near the water and wearing something blue. 15-30 seconds. You can say “This is Why I am marching for the Ocean June 9” and point or “I’m wearing blue for the Ocean June 9. ”Challenge 5 friends to do the same. Post on FB, Twitter and Instagram pages and tag March for the Ocean.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and add March for the Ocean videos to your website using their share links or embed codes.
- And don’t forget to ‘Wear Blue for the Ocean’ at the March–Blue M4O T-shirts available here.
How To Get More Ocean-Hearted Intel Delivered To Your Inbox!
We believe ocean lovers can change the world. If you care about the health of the ocean and want to do something about it, then connect with the Blue Ocean tribe: Our growing community of ocean change-makers is turning ocean lovers into ocean leaders. It starts with you. Join us!